Presenters – General instructions
There will be an on-site technical support for carrying out smooth delivery of the presentations. We expect that the presenters will adhere to the below-listed guidelines.
- A laptop will be there in every presentation room and the presentations should be in Microsoft Powerpoint-windows based environment.
- Only the following file formats will be supported: *.ppt *.pptx *.pdf.
- Carefully note the date, time, and room name of the ‘Session’ OR the ‘Workshop’ in which you have to present your paper.
- All the presenters should report to the concerned room at least 10mins before start of the session and make sure to copy their presentation in the laptop.
- The presenters are required to name their file according to the format: presentation number_session name_paper title (e.g., 1_PHY and Sensing_Evaluating Deep Neural Networks to classify Modulated and Coded Radio Signals)
Chairs – General instructions
- Each chair of the session, workshop, and panel make sure to follow the allotted time for each presentation.
- For every presentation, the chair will make sure that the last 5 min of each presentation is reserved for questions and answers.